Milano | 09-01-2019
- Support CFO and Board projects as required (at local and global level);
- Control system and Time sheets analysis;
- Monthly P&L reporting closure;
- Revenue and profitability analysis by customer / site / sector;
- Variances versus prior year / budget / forecast;
- Support and Implementation the quarterly / monthly forecasting and annual budget process with analysis of risks and opportunities;
- Ensures the definition and implementation of the reporting methodologies, guaranteeing the correctness, consistency and homogeneity of the information collected;
- Ensures the maintenance and development of the reporting logic (levels of detail, modes of aggregation of information, deadlines) with the operating requirements of the company;
- Consistent support during New Business projects;
- Bachelor/Master degree in economics or equivalent;
- Proven working experience as Financial Controller with at least 5 - or more - years of overall combined finance controlling;
- Work Experience in structured and international companies (preferring experiencies in communication agancies).
- Excellent knowledge of English Language and Excel.
- Analytical attitude and accuracy;
- Stress management;
- Proactive behaviour;
- Excellent communication skills.